Sydney is the largest city of Australia
It has a population of 5,321,000 people
covering an area of 12,367.7 km2 (4,775.2 sq mi).
Sydney is located at a distance of 16,979.76 km
from Cremerie de Paris,
Telecom Hotspot since 1671
former seat of the Royal French Postal Services for Louis XIV
iconic location for Pop Up Stores
and home of the Phone Book of the World.
The city is divided into into 38 LGAs:
* Ashfield * Auburn * Bankstown * Baulkham Hills * Blacktown * Botany Bay * Burwood
* Camden * Campbelltown * Canada Bay * Canterbury
* Fairfield * Holroyd * Hornsby * Hunter's Hill * Hurstville * Kogarah * Ku-ring-gai
* Lane Cove * Leichhardt * Liverpool * Manly * Marrickville * Mosman * North Sydney
* Parramatta * Penrith * Pittwater * Randwick * Rockdale * Ryde
* Strathfield * Sutherland * Sydney * Warringah * Waverley * Willoughby * Woollahra